Based at: Stockton-on-Tees
Hours: 35 hours per week
Reporting to: VP of Technology Development
We have a fantastic opportunity to join our dynamic Software Engineering Team. We are looking for passionate Developers who are seeking a new challenge and can contribute towards an organisation with a strong track record that is in the top 50 Technology Best Companies to work for!
There are some essential experience skills you will need to have:
· At least 4 years commercial experience as a software developer, using the following technologies:
· At least 2 years working within Scrum Agile methodology.
· Ability to work independently.
· Effective and engaging communicator with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Proven record in designing and developing innovative solutions across the technology stack.
· Passionate about software development, Agile methodologies and continuous delivery.
· .Net 6 or newer (C#)
· Vue JS / Vuex / Vuetify
· .NET API Projects
· Thread-safe, asynchronous development
· Entity Framework / Dapper
· Git workflow
If you are interested in applying for this role, please forward your CV to email@example.com Alternatively, if you would like to have an informal chat about the role, please contact our Talent Acquisition Advisor on 01642 358800.
“It takes great people to develop and support great products that customers really value.
Engaging, growing, retaining, and unleashing the potential of people is critical to most successful businesses – and Vianet are no different.
Vianet are committed to an environment where people are encouraged to instinctively do the right thing, have the courage to take ownership of issues, to care and to have fun. Caring about people and helping them succeed will help ensure Vianet’s own success.”
James Dickson – Chairman / Interim CEO