Based at: Flexible
Hours: 35 hours per week
Reporting to: Head of Software Engineering
Salary Range: £45k – £75k depending on skills and capability
We have a fantastic opportunity for Azure & .Net Cloud Developers to join our dynamic Software Engineering Team. We are looking for passionate Developers who are seeking a new challenge and can contribute towards an organisation with a strong track record that is in the top 50 Technology Best Companies to work for!
You will be joining an evolving Software Engineering team that is focused on supporting and developing market leading products in the hospitality, unattended retail, and remote data capture sectors.
You will be focused and proactive in supporting and developing high quality software and associated systems, primarily in Azure, on our cloud native journey and encouraged to contribute to the architecture and design of solutions.
There are some essential technical skills and experience you will need to have: –
• .NET v4/5/6, WebAPI, .NET Core, C#, MVC, REST, ORM frameworks, SQL.
• Azure (Functions, IoT Hubs, Event Hubs, ESB, App Services), microservices architecture for back end, atomic
architecture on front end.
• Azure CI/CD delivery pipelines, ARM templates and Azure CLI.
• Substantial experience with source control GIT and branching strategy.
• Experience of SDLC and project tools including TFS, Azure DevOps, Jira.
• Experience of working in development teams delivering complex Cloud native products using Azure PaaS
The following additional experience would be the icing on the cake: –
• Exposure to LINQ, CosmosDB.
• Knowledge of Kubernetes, Log Analytics, Data Warehouse, Databricks, Data Lake.
• Understanding of AI cloud technologies including Machine Learning algorithms and Data Science.
• Experience in taking an on-prem product to the Cloud and of integrating Azure Cloud services with PowerBI
• Hands on success as a development lead
If you are interested in applying for this role, please forward your CV to email@example.com.
Alternatively, if you would like to have an informal chat about the role, please contact our Talent Acquisition Advisor on 01642 358800.
“It takes great people to develop and support great products that customers really value.
Engaging, growing, retaining, and unleashing the potential of people is critical to most successful businesses – and Vianet are no different.
Vianet are committed to an environment where people are encouraged to instinctively do the right thing, have the courage to take ownership of issues, to care and to have fun. Caring about people and helping them succeed will help ensure Vianet’s own success.”
James Dickson – Chairman / Interim CEO